- General Terms and Conditions − Valuepharm
- All orders made with us are subject to our General Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) available in our online shop under http://www.omorphia-kosmetik.de.
- To read, print or save the current version of these Terms, please click on:
- Any other conditions apart from those stated in our Terms will not be accepted. Our representatives and other authorized persons are not entitled to agree any other terms and conditions apart from the here underlying ones.
- With your order you, as our customer, agree on the Terms valid at the time of ordering.
- Please note that the text of the contract is not stored together with your order. It can therefore not be retrieved after the order has been passed. We recommend to print out our Terms on the website where you pass the order and to retain them for your records.
- All pictures and samples shown in the online shop are only used for presentation purposes and are no binding offer. Subject to changes and errors.
- With your order you show your willingness to receive the goods ordered. Our acknowledgement of the receipt of your order does not equal the acceptance of your order. We confirm the order by sending you our acceptance in writing or the ordered goods.
- Right of revocation
- The following revocation instructions are only valid for consumers, i.e. natural
persons who conclude a sales contract solely for purposes not covered by their
commercial or professional activities (§ 13 German Civil Code).
- Revocation instructions/right of revocation
- Consumers can withdraw their order/contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods and not before we have fulfilled our obligations to provide information according to article 246 of § 2 in connection with § 1, article 1 and 2 EGBGB (Introductory Law of the German Civil Code) and our obligations according to § 312e, article 1, sentence 1 of the German Civil Code in connection with article 246 of § 3 EGBGB
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
- VALUEPHARM GmbH
In der Bungt 37
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
--- Attachment revocation Form ---
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
In der Bungt 37
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
End of revocation instructions
- All consumer prices include VAT. Any shipping costs, if applicable, will be added. The prices valid on the day of ordering apply to all goods ordered in our online shop. They will be quoted during the ordering process and in our order confirmation. The customer shall also be informed about the exact shipping costs during the ordering process and with our order confirmation.
- For orders in our online shop we only accept direct debit payments, payments by credit card or via PayPal. First orders outside of our online shop are subject to advance payment, direct debit or payment by credit card.
- Prices for persons who conclude a sales contract for purposes that can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activities are subject to VAT and shipping costs if applicable.
- Goods that are on stock will be handed over to the shipping company within three working days after receipt of your payment to be delivered to you. Should the goods not be on stock resulting in a delay in delivery, we will inform you immediately by e-mail. In this case we have the right to send you partial deliveries to the extent to which this is reasonable. Any additional shipping costs shall be for our account. Your legal rights remain unaffected.
- The ordered goods will be sent to your address by us or a third party on our behalf.
- All our invoices are due immediately and payable without deduction. Payments shall only be regarded as settled when we can dispose of the due amount.
- You are in default if you have not made the payment within 14 days after the due date and receipt of an invoice or an equivalent payment schedule. In the invoice consumers are expressly informed about these consequences.
- If you do not pay on time, we will send you two reminders. We then have the right to charge a default interest of 8 % above the relevant applicable base interest rate from the due date of the invoice.
- You are only entitled to offsetting, even in the case of notices of defects or counterclaims, if your counterclaims have been legally determined, are not disputed, or recognised by us in writing.
- You may only assert rights of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- The goods ordered remain our property until paid for in full.
- If we are unable to supply the ordered goods through no fault of our own, because, for instance, our supplier has not fulfilled his contractual duties towards us or if the goods you ordered are not available over a period of at least one month due to force majeure, we have the right to withdraw the contract.
- We will inform about this situation immediately. In this case, any advance payments you may have made will be reimbursed.
- In the event that you have made use of your legal right of revocation, you will have to bear the costs of the return consignment if the received goods are the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40 euros. Should the price exceed 40 euros, you shall also pay for the return if you have not reciprocated or performed a partial payment as contracted at the time of the revocation.
- If you do not fulfill your contractual duties without being entitled to, we have the right to charge you a processing fee of 20 per cent of the order value, at least 15 euros, for sending you reminders. The foregoing amount will be reduced insofar as you prove to us that we have not incurred costs in this amount or no costs at all. In this case we are prepared to lower the processing fee.
- Shipments shall be effected at our risk if you are a consumer; if not, they shall be at your risk.
- If the delivered product is faulty, the legal rights accruing from defects remain unaffected. In that case, we shall exchange the faulty product for a new, faultless product.
- You are required to report obvious product defects in writing within two weeks after receipt of the goods. Non-obvious defects are to be reported in writing within two weeks after detection. When the respective deadline has expired, you are also entitled to claim for defects without restriction, your right to claim for damages shall, however, be exempt.
- Please do not try to remedy the defect yourself. Should the condition of the product deteriorate or should further defects occur caused by your action, we shall not be obliged to deliver replacement.
- Warranty claims based on new products expire two years after delivery of the product. If we sent you a replacement or a new product, the warranty claim period shall not be prolonged; § 203 of the German Civil Code remains unaffected.
- We exclude our liability for breaches of obligations due to slight negligence, provided that damages from injury to life and limb or health or guarantees or claims according to product liability laws are not affected. Also, obligations whose fulfilment mainly facilitates the proper performance of the contract and the observance of which the client relies on, and may rely on, regularly (cardinal duties).
- This limited liability also applies to breach of duty of legal representatives and assistants acting on our behalf.
- We shall collect, process, and stored all personal data you have given us (form of address, name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card number) exclusively in line with and in adherence to the German Data Protection Law.
- Exclusively German law shall apply to any legal relations in connection with this contract and its execution; the UN Convention on Contracts of the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall be excluded. If you as a consumer are domiciled in the European Union, the law of the country you live in might be applicable when it comes to compulsory consumer provisions.
- For the purposes of these Standard Terms and Conditions, the requirement for written form is fulfilled if the transfer is made by fax or email.
- Should one of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become legally invalid, this shall have no effect on the validity of any other provision.
- Please note that the English translation of the German original “Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” is a courtesy translation only. In any dispute the German original shall apply.
- Mönchengladbach, 13.06.2014
- © 2011 Omorphia Cosmetics